MichelPaquin.com and users regarding this website. It does not extend to websites accessible from this website, including, but not limited to, links we may provide to social media websites.
The data collected
- We may collect the following data, which includes personal data, from you:
- Contact information such as e-mail addresses and telephone numbers;
- IP address (automatically collected);
- Type and version of the web browser (collected automatically);
- Operating system (automatically collected);
Our use of data
- We will retain all the data you submit for 12 months.
- Except as required by law or as required by law and subject to the third party disclosures expressly set forth in this policy, your data will not be disclosed to third parties. This includes our affiliates and / or other companies in our group.
- All personal data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For further details on security, see the clause below (Security).
- From time to time, we may require one or more of the above to provide you with the best service and experience possible when using our website. Specifically, the data can be used by us for the following reasons:
- internal archiving;
- improvement of our products / services;
- contact for market research purposes, by email, telephone, fax or mail. This information can be used to personalize or update the website;
Websites and third-party services
- MichelPaquin.com may from time to time use the services of third parties to process certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. Providers of such services have access to certain personal data provided by users of this website.
Changes in ownership and control of the company
- MichelPaquin.com may, from time to time, extend or reduce our activities, which may involve the sale and / or transfer of control of all or part of
- We may also disclose data to a potential buyer of our business or to a part of it.
- In the above cases, we will take steps to ensure the privacy of your privacy.
- Wherever you are required to submit data, you will be given options to restrict our use of this data. This may include the following:
- use of data for direct marketing purposes; and
- data sharing with third parties.
Control the use of your data
Functionality of the website
- To use all the features and functions available on the website, you may need to submit certain data.
Access your own data
- You have the right to request a copy of one of your personal data held by MichelPaquin.com (where these data are held) for a small fee, which will not exceed $ 20.
- Data security is of great importance to MichelPaquin.com and to protect your data, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and management procedures to protect and secure the data collected through this website.
- If a password is required for certain parts of the website, you are responsible for the confidentiality of this password.
- We strive to do our best to protect your personal data. However, the transmission of information on the Internet is not entirely secure and is at your own risk. We can not ensure the security of your data transmitted to the website.
- This website may place and access certain cookies on your computer.
- All cookies used by this website are used in accordance with UK and EU cookie laws.
- Before the website places cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar asking for your consent to install these cookies. By consenting to the installation of cookies, you allow MichelPaquin.com to provide you with a better experience and a better service. You can, if you wish, refuse the consent to the setting up of cookies; However, some features of the website may not work completely or as expected.
- This website may place the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies These cookies are necessary for the functioning of our website. They include, for example, cookies that allow you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or use electronic billing services.
- Analytics / Performance Cookies These allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors are traveling on our website when they use it. This helps us to make our website work better, for example by making it easy for users to find what they are looking for.
- You can choose to enable or disable cookies in your Internet browser. By default, most Internet browsers accept cookies, but this can be changed. For more details, please consult the help menu of your Internet browser.
- You can choose to delete cookies at any time. However, you may lose all information that allows you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently, including, but not limited to, personalization settings.
- It is recommended that you make sure your Internet browser is up to date and consult the help and advice provided by the developer of your Internet browser if you have any doubts about the setting of your privacy settings.
Data Transfers Outside Canada
- The data we collect from you may be stored, processed and transferred to countries other than Canada. For example, this could happen if our servers are located in another country or if one of our service providers is located outside of Canada. These countries may not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in Canada.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission of any party in the exercise of any right or remedy shall be deemed a waiver of such right or any other right or remedy.
- This Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Canada and Quebec. All disputes arising from the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Quebec Court in Montreal.
You can contact MichelPaquin.com by e-mail using the form available on the website. 05/02/2019